Its my turn to host this month’s challenge at Berry71Bleu.
I really wanted to make a challenge about something I love to use in my layouts which is lots of fun Mixed Media Techniques.
I call this challenge:
****MIX MEDIA MADNESS****
Here is my layout using lots of yummy Prima products from the Zephyr Collection.
This is a picture of my daughter searching for minnows in the lake with a net.
I don’t know if you remember my turquoise layout from 2 weeks ago. I made it for the 2 Crafty blog and it had lots of drips down the page. Well to make that layout I had to use a piece of cardboard to protect my floor. I misted the chipboard and let the drips fall on that piece of cardboard. After I finished my other layout, I looked at my cardboard piece and it looked fantastic. It had masked patterns all over in both turquoise and white. I decided to save it as and used it here as a background. We truly shouldn’t throw anything away. Look how cool this background is with all the drips and mists.
The Winner of this month’s challenge (as chosen by the Design Team) will win a$35 Gift Certificate from Zeus & Zoe Etsy Shop
And will be invited to participate in our challenge next month as a GDT.
I’ve also used the palette from Case File #39 from the combination challegne at OUAS and CSI
This is how I solved the case:
Evidence: Birds, Leaves, Little bits and pieces
Testimony: My journaling starts with “All I ever need to know I learned…”
Here are some close-ups of my layout
I used a few 2 Crafty chipboard pieces for this project.
here is my hidden journaling:
Papers: Prima Zephyr
Chipboard: 2 Crafty
Dyllusions turquoise mist
Ranger Turquoise and orange Acrylic Dabber
Ranger Distress Stain Picket Fence
I hope you come join us in our challenge!!
1. You are allowed to make a an altered/off the page project as long as you follow the challenge specifications.
2. Projects must be linked up to our linky tool in the sidebar, using the URL of the ACTUAL POST not your entire blog.
3. You may submit as many entries as you want and combine your entry with up to 2 other challenges.
4. It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Berry71Bleu TOGETHER with a link back to our blog.
5. All entries must be received by MIDNIGHT EST on the 31st day of the month the challenge was posted.
6. Entries to be submitted via the linky tool at the top of the sidebar ONLY, not by e mail and not by linking up in the comments section please.
and don’t forget my MIXED MEDIA MADNESS GIVEAWAY
to win this:
Have a fantastic day!!