Its that time of the month to reveal the 13 Arts Challenge #6.
This is the challenge for this month:
“All around butterflies”
I just knew I had to participate in this challenge as I love butterflies so much!!
I created a green monochromatic layout. I used the 13 Arts Gesso to mask the cherry blossom flowers. To cover the chipboard I wanted a green color which I didn’t have. I also didn’t have any yellow to combine with my 13 Arts Pearl Sky Blue, so I combined the blue with the 13 Arts Pearl Orange and to my luck it actually became the perfect shade of green. I mixed the green with some 13 Arts Modeling Paste and I covered the chipboard with it. When in doubt about colors, the best thing to do is to go back to basics, I mean kindergarten basics and mix colors together to get the one you want!
Rules of challenge # 6:
1. Use in your project minimum of 3 butterflies, minimum of 2 media and a lot of green colour.
2. Publish your project on your blog and add link directly to the post using Inlinkz tool at the end of this post.
3. Please add link and info about our challenge, where your work is published.
4.You may submit as many entries as you like 🙂
5. You can enter with your project to maximum 2 other challenges and your work must be new, not published before our challenge has started.
6. The challenge ends 28.04.2013 at 23:59. Winners will be announced on the 3rd of May 2013.
After the end of the challenge, our Design Team will pick one best work from Poland and one best foreign work, both will be awarded with sets of 13 arts papers and media from our shop. The winners will be invited to join us in one of our challenges as Guest Designers. Additionally we will feature few works with biggest number of points.
I also used the Paper Stories Sketch Challenge this month designed by the very talented Em Starface.
I separated the large green Manorhouse Flower and used a smaller version in the corner of the LO. Then using the leftover petals, I cut and stuck them underneath the 13 Arts white roses.