Sketch designed by Design Team Member- Amarylis Doria. Everyone is welcome to participate, all entries due by August 15th.
Here is my take on the sketch and my other creations:
I made another layout with my sisters because my other sister wanted one too. I used the main kit and made flowers out of the papers. The butterflies are from the EAO and the title and doily from my own stash
For this next layout I followed a sketch from the Kaisercraft Blog. Sketch #1 from July. I made my own tulle flower which I will be showing you how to make in a tutorial later on this month.
I used the main kit. The EAO and a large flower and resin corners from my stash.
I used the main kit for this layout and a little piece of leftover chipboard and doilies from the EAO. The little blue flowers are from my stash.
Our blog hop features 8 fantastic blogs.
To qualify for this month’s Blog Hop prize, you must complete the following:
1. Visit each blog and comment on each blog listed in the hop order. You can expect see lots of August kit inspiration along the way from our designers!
2. Each designer’s blog hop post will provide a word for a secret sentence. Collect these words along the way and follow the directions provided in ScrapThat!’s forum when you are finished with the hop.
3. New followers are appreciated. Make sure you LIKE us on our Facebook Page!
4. Post the ScrapThat! blinkie on your blog.
5. The last stop on our Blog Hop is our Forum, follow the link provided and complete the remainder of the Blog Hop instructions.
· Hop ends July 29th, 10 pm CDT
· Prize must be claimed within 3 days
· Winner will be announced on ScrapThat!’s blog Tuesday, July 31st
· If left unclaimed, a NEW winner will be chosen!
Please Note:for anything larger than an envelope,winner will be responsible forthe cost ofshipping.