From the first moment I saw the papers I fell in love with their soft feel, the pastel colors and the beautiful texture.
So I was really happy when Aida asked me to come and join her as a GDT.
Then I entered their first challenge on their blog and won so Aida invited me once more for the January challenge.
For Challenge #3 you have to use
You can see all the white accents on the page and of course the pearls all around, including the pearl flowers from Zva.
First I cut out the brick paper and glued it across another textured background paper.
I love the brick paper its my favourite so I had to use it first.
Lately I’m obsessed with frames. This one is my favourite cut from my Cricut machine.
I used some Yummy Manorhouse Creations flowers and accented them with blue Petaloo flowers.
I originally thought I would make this layout pink but I love how instead I used the blue toned colors.
I accented the frame with cut-up lace from Green Tara, a nest from Melissa Frances, pearl flowers from Zva Creative and flying birds from Prima
Papers: 13 Arts, white cardstock
Flowers: Manorhouse Creations, Petaloo
Cricut frame cartrige
Green Tara Lace
Resin nest: Melissa Frances
Resin Birds: Prima
Pearls: Dollar store
Pearl flowers: Zva Creative
Chipboard title: 2 Crafty
Rules of Challenge #3:
1. Make a project using at white paint or other white medium like gesso or texture paste.
2. Please use in your projects some pearls: they can be liquid pearl, stickers or other.
3. It would be great if you use some 3D elements, but it is not obligatory.
4. Publish your project on your blog and add link directly to the post using Inlinkz tool at the end of this post.
5. Please add link and info about our challenge, where your work is published.
6. The challenge ends 27.01.2013 at 23:59. Winners will be announced on the 31st of January 2013.
7. You can enter with your project to other challenges, but your work must be new, not published before our challenge has started.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog
I really appreciate it!!
892 total views, 1 views today