This is a layout I made for the Dusty Attic August Sketch Challenge. I had these pictures of my daughter in the bathtub and I used the flourishes to resemble water dripping out of the shower. For the background, I used a mask and painted over it with gesso. Then I took some DA flourished corners and cut them up to separate them. I painted them white and added glossy accents to make them look like water. I also used some circle chipboard and painted it white. I then added clear Stickles to make them look like bubbles. I like the different techniques I used on this layout. I love to experiment with different mediums.
1,789 total views, 3 views today