I created this layout for the 7 Dots Studio May challenge.
The theme of this challenge is Garden or Gardening.
I thought it would be amazing to use one of my pictures from Costa Rica as this Central American country looks like paradise, a lush tropical garden you want to enjoy.
Here is the inspirational circle from the design team
I used the new Home Grown collection for this layout. The Happy paper was perfect for my natural hot springs picture that I took in Costa Rica. This tropical paradise picture needed vibrant colours so I painted the flowers and leaves from the background with water-colours. I rotated the Happy paper so the flowers would be at the top. This gave the illusion that they were hanging. Then I coloured them in with water-colour paint and added some Home Grown chipboard and flowers to make it look like a beautiful tropical garden.
7 Dots Studio-Homegrown- Happy
7 Dots Studios- Homegrown chipboard
7 Dots Studio- Homegrown word stickers
7 Dots Studio- Homegrown element stickers
Prima wood icons birds
Prima water-colour confections
The rules are as simple as A, B, C:
– create any project inspired by the theme – Gardening
– use at least one 7 Dots Studio product
– publish your project on you blog with a link to our challenge
– do not forget to include in your blog post our “inspirational circle” ( you will find it at the top of this blog post)
– use inlinkz and please link directly to your blog post, not to whole blog
Link your project to the 7 Dots Studio blog HERE
Challenge is open till June 2016, 19th midnight CET
We announce winners by the end of the June. One lucky person will win four 6×6 designer pads!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog
Have wonderful day!!!
126 total views, 2 views today