Hi everyone and welcome back to my website. Today I’m featuring a set of Mother’s Day cards created with the Altenew Build-a-flower Anemone Stamp and Die Set.
I used only the outside layer of the stamp as I wanted to color it in with two different sets of markers and compare the results. I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and Jane Davenports Mermaid Markers. All these products along with a video tutorial are below.
This card tutorial is part of a youtube hop that I’m doing with a few of my crafty friends. Hope along within some amazing inspirational videos. All the other videos are listed in my video’s description area.
thanks so much and enjoy hopping!!
Here is the video tutorial:
I really love the intensity of the the teal colors in both the cards. Here are a few close-ups. I’m so happy I’m already ready for mother’s day as these cards are for my mother and mother-in-law.
Below are links to all the products I used.I only use products that I love. Some are affiliate links. When you press on these links I get compensated by the company that sells them at no extra cost to you. You don’t need to purchase the products if you don’t want to, but if you do, then pressing on the links will support me and help me create more FREE videos.. You can read my disclaimer on the About Me section of my blog.
Here is the list of all the youtube videos for you to hop:
- Christine: https://youtu.be/OagNTE3_mGg
- Keren: https://youtu.be/IpQ4dK2aGEw
- Monica: https://youtu.be/ietcqTBGkVw
- Adrianne: https://youtu.be/lXUMMPZ7P0o
- Teresa: https://youtu.be/TDE-YxNBgBQ
- Mike: https://youtu.be/UgQ2L4dlHZ4
- Gale: https://youtu.be/EbC-OjEyMuw
- Sladjana: https://youtu.be/1BRdgabh-jY
- Nadine: https://youtu.be/-UGJ_yLuz4Q
- Anna: https://youtu.be/h_cActKGm5s
- Erin: https://youtu.be/cLyHMWhBoho
790 total views, 1 views today