She decided to break some rules and have lots of fun!
For this challenge there is only one criteria –
FORGET ABOUT MODERATION AND GO CRAZY!
Do something the way you have never done before.
Mix together bold or unusual colours , add texture
& unusual embellishments.
Here is my layout and although I used lots of mixed media I didn’t go as crazy as Bellaidea did!
I did though try a new fun technique I’ve never tried before. I also did something different by accident lol! For the first time ever, I forgot to put a title on my layout!! I had this blog post all ready to go when I noticed, so I guess that’s what’s meant to be!!
I used a beautiful flowery napkin and cut out the flower and the leaves. Once I separated the layers of the napkin I glued them on the page with Gel medium both under and over to seal it in like decoupage.
The amazing thing is that they are a bit translucent and add a beautiful layer on the page.
The beautiful flourish border is from Scrap FX and you can buy it and lots of other amazing Products from Scrap Fx and Manorhouse Creations at Zeus & Zoe Etsy store
The papers are from 7 Dots Studios Domestic Goddess collection which I love. The large flower is Zva.
look how beautiful it is designed my their new sketch designer Michelle Singh
Bellaidea also left this image as an inspiration to go crazy. You can do your own crazy thing or get inspired by this image.
Our sponsor from Poland – 7 Dots Studio
are so generous – not only
did they supply the whole design team with beautiful papers,
they have also given us THREE beautiful paper packs as prizes too –
so the merit winner AND THE RUNNER UP (2nd place) will also
win a complete paper pack, then of course a random winner too!
We also are offering our Merit Winner an opportunity to
Guest Design on our blog here too!
So get creating
everyone – this is your chance to shine and have the
whole world see your work showcased right here on this blog,
together with your photo, bio and link back to your blog.
use these wonderful papers!
HEREWITH YOUR INSPIRATION PHOTO!!
1. You are allowed to make a an altered/off the page project as long as you follow the challenge specifications.
2. Projects must be linked up to our linky tool in the sidebar, using the URL of the ACTUAL POST not your entire blog.
3. You may submit as many entries as you want and combine your entry with up to 2 other challenges.
4. It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Berry71Bleu TOGETHER with a link back to our blog.
5. All entries must be received by MIDNIGHT EST on the 31st day of the month the challenge was posted.
6. Entries to be submitted via the linky tool at the top of the sidebar ONLY, not by e mail and not by linking up in the comments section please.
Hope you will play with us!